Okay this might sound
Costco runs are the worst and on sample days…OMG!! I’m not going to lie, sometimes we grab a few things to sample, mainly to get the girls to stay quiet, but I do feel like some people go there to feed their family!! I mean, they literally stand there waiting for the person to make more. It’s like “MOVE!” At least pretend you’re shopping near the stand or something!!
Crap! Sidetracked, rant finito.
Anywho, I use the wipes ALL the time, f
- When my clumsy kids/I spill something sticky
- When the bathroom counters need a little cleaning and it’s not cleaning day
- Actually, to wipe ALL the counters/tables all over the house
- When I hate the lipstick/makeup I tried on and don’t have makeup wipes
- When your little ones need a little wipe down from the face/hands/etc
- To clean my own self (Hey! You know you do it)
- When you run out of toilet paper
- Dusting anything
They keep my stinkers clean and my house decent on those days you truly don’t want to pull out everything you use to clean your home.
So, today and most days, I am thankful for wipes.
Happy Thursday Luvs!! Tomorrow is FRIYAY!!!!!
❤ ❤ ❤ XOXO