Let me just start by saying that I DO NOT like cooking. I LOVE eating healthy but I can’t stand being in the kitchen no more than I have to. I decided to make a few posts of the things that I purchase to cut my “cooking” time by A LOT!! Hope you enjoy it.
Last Nights Dinner:
Chicken Patty with a Cruciferous Spicy Peanut salad
- Organic Black Beans (drained)
- Roasted Chicken Patties
- Asian Style Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette
- Organic Bell Peppers
- Organic Avocado
- Roasted and Salted Pumpkin seeds
- Cruciferous Crunch Collection
- Organic Hummus Dip
*Everything was purchased at Trader Joe’s
- I lightly fried the patties with Olive Oil on a pan for about 4 minutes (2 minutes on each side)
- I chopped up the bell peppers and avocado
- Combined all the ingredients in a bowl except for the hummus, patties, vinaigrette, and pumpkin seeds
- I added the Peanut Vinaigrette to taste and sprinkled the pumpkin seeds to each individul serving of salad
- Added a layered of Hummus on the plate to place the patty on top
- Added salad on plate
And Voila!! Dinner was served in 10 minutes or less.
Little ones Plates:
Thing 1’s Plate
Thing 2’s Tray
*I substituted the hummus for ketchup with theirs, cause ketchup is LIFE for these two.
This is the ketchup (also from Trader Joe’s):
I hope this gave you a quick/easy and somewhat healthy dinner idea, I know that it’s hard to come up with things to make sometimes. I have a few other dinner ideas on my Instagram too.
Happy Friday Luvs!!
❤ ❤ ❤ XOXO Chicmom